System Mechanic 14 Professional
This web page is about System Mechanic 14 Professional for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic Professional directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file is labeled LiveBoost.exe and occupies 5.14 MB (5386320 bytes). How to uninstall System Mechanic 14 Professional from your PC
The executables below are part of System Mechanic 14 Professional. They occupy about 81.33 MB (85282072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Delay.exe (101.41 KB)
- ioloGovernor.exe (849.83 KB)
- LiveBoost.exe (5.14 MB)
- SMSystemAnalyzer.exe (10.46 MB)
- SMTrayNotify.exe (4.31 MB)
- SysMech.exe (20.65 MB)
- SystemGuardAlerter.exe (4.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- DriveScrubber.exe (8.38 MB)
- DriveImageService.exe (5.38 MB)
- SearchAndRecover.exe (11.13 MB)
- StreamServer.exe (3.39 MB)
- ioloSSTray.exe (5.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.1
of System Mechanic 14 Professional.
Some users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove System Mechanic 14 Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall System Mechanic 14 Professional from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find System Mechanic 14 Professional or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Mechanic 14 Professional". The System Mechanic 14 Professional app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click System Mechanic 14 Professional in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about System Mechanic 14 Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall System Mechanic 14 Professional.
8. After uninstalling System Mechanic 14 Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of System Mechanic 14 Professional which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Mechanic 14 Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130