System Mechanic 12 Professional
This web page is about System Mechanic 12 Professional for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. System Mechanic 12 Professional is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Mechanic Professional folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. DriveScrubber.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.38 MB (8784312 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall System Mechanic 12 Professional from your PC
The executable files below are installed together with System Mechanic 12 Professional. They occupy about 76.04 MB (79728640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Delay.exe (101.41 KB)
- ioloGovernor64.exe (668.77 KB)
- ioloPCStatus.exe (669.16 KB)
- LiveBoost.exe (5.14 MB)
- SMSystemAnalyzer.exe (10.45 MB)
- SMTrayNotify.exe (4.31 MB)
- SysMech.exe (20.65 MB)
- SystemGuardAlerter.exe (4.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- DriveScrubber.exe (8.38 MB)
- DriveImageService.exe (5.38 MB)
- SearchAndRecover.exe (11.13 MB)
- StreamServer.exe (3.38 MB)
This web page is about System Mechanic 12 Professional version 14.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of System Mechanic 12 Professional:
Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase System Mechanic 12 Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase System Mechanic 12 Professional with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate System Mechanic 12 Professional or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Mechanic 12 Professional". If it is installed on your PC the System Mechanic 12 Professional app will be found automatically. After you click System Mechanic 12 Professional in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding System Mechanic 12 Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove System Mechanic 12 Professional.
8. After removing System Mechanic 12 Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Mechanic 12 Professional that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Mechanic 12 Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130