System Mechanic 12 Professional
This web page is about System Mechanic 12 Professional for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Mechanic Professional directory (same installation drive as Windows). System Mechanic 12 Professional's main file takes around 8.38 MB (8784824 bytes) and is named DriveScrubber.exe. A way to uninstall System Mechanic 12 Professional from your PC
System Mechanic 12 Professional is comprised of the following executables which occupy 81.81 MB (85781904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Delay.exe (101.41 KB)
- ioloGovernor64.exe (668.77 KB)
- ioloPCStatus.exe (669.17 KB)
- LiveBoost.exe (5.14 MB)
- SMSystemAnalyzer.exe (10.46 MB)
- SMTrayNotify.exe (4.31 MB)
- SysMech.exe (20.65 MB)
- SystemGuardAlerter.exe (4.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- DriveScrubber.exe (8.38 MB)
- DriveImageService.exe (5.38 MB)
- SearchAndRecover.exe (11.13 MB)
- StreamServer.exe (3.39 MB)
- ioloSSTray.exe (5.76 MB)
The current page applies to System Mechanic 12 Professional version 14.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of System Mechanic 12 Professional:
Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase System Mechanic 12 Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove System Mechanic 12 Professional from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate System Mechanic 12 Professional or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Mechanic 12 Professional". If it exists on your system the System Mechanic 12 Professional application will be found very quickly. After you click System Mechanic 12 Professional in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding System Mechanic 12 Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove System Mechanic 12 Professional.
8. After uninstalling System Mechanic 12 Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of System Mechanic 12 Professional which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing System Mechanic 12 Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130