System Mechanic 11 Professional
This info is about System Mechanic 11 Professional for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\iolo\System Mechanic Professional folder (same installation drive as Windows). DriveScrubber.exe is the System Mechanic 11 Professional's main executable file and it takes circa 2.41 MB (2531128 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall System Mechanic 11 Professional from your system
The executable files below are installed beside System Mechanic 11 Professional. They occupy about 21.89 MB (22948224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Delay.exe (101.41 KB)
- ioloGovernor.exe (753.27 KB)
- ioloPCStatus.exe (669.19 KB)
- SMSystemAnalyzer.exe (2.75 MB)
- SMTrayNotify.exe (1.03 MB)
- SysMech.exe (4.95 MB)
- SystemGuardAlerter.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- DriveScrubber.exe (2.41 MB)
- DriveImageService.exe (1.39 MB)
- SearchAndRecover.exe (3.39 MB)
- StreamServer.exe (653.72 KB)
- ioloSSTray.exe (1.60 MB)
The current web page applies to System Mechanic 11 Professional version 12.5.0
Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove System Mechanic 11 Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase System Mechanic 11 Professional from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate System Mechanic 11 Professional or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Mechanic 11 Professional". The System Mechanic 11 Professional program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click System Mechanic 11 Professional in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding System Mechanic 11 Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall System Mechanic 11 Professional.
8. After removing System Mechanic 11 Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong System Mechanic 11 Professional which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Mechanic 11 Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130