System Maintenance GL
System Maintenance GL is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall System Maintenance GL from your PCGross Mauntin
. More information on Gross Mauntin can be found here
. You can read more about about System Maintenance GL at http://www.system-maintenancepro.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\System Maintenance GL folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall System Maintenance GL by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\System Maintenance GL\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. System Maintenance.exe is the System Maintenance GL's primary executable file and it takes about 1.08 MB (1129744 bytes) on disk.
System Maintenance GL is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.30 MB (1358640
bytes) on disk:
- System Maintenance Updater.exe (209.77 KB)
- System Maintenance.exe (1.08 MB)
- uninst.exe (13.77 KB)
The current page applies to System Maintenance GL version 1.2
When you're planning to uninstall System Maintenance GL you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by System Maintenance GL's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\System Maintenance GL
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\System Maintenance GL\unique.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\System Maintenance GL\up
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\System Maintenance GL\ver.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Maintenance GL
System Maintenance GL is a program marketed by the software company Gross Mauntin. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall System Maintenance GL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase System Maintenance GL from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find System Maintenance GL or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Maintenance GL". The System Maintenance GL application will be found automatically. When you click System Maintenance GL in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about System Maintenance GL, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Maintenance GL:
- The publisher is: http://www.system-maintenancepro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Maintenance GL\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove System Maintenance GL.
8. After removing System Maintenance GL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Maintenance GL which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Maintenance GL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall System Maintenance GL by Gross Mauntin from your PC, nor are we saying that System Maintenance GL by Gross Mauntin is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Maintenance GL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 03:58:54.183