System Explorer 6.1.0
You can find below details on how to remove System Explorer 6.1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall System Explorer 6.1.0 from your computerMister Group
. Additional info about Mister Group can be seen here
. Click on http://www.systemexplorer.net
to get more information about System Explorer 6.1.0 on Mister Group's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for System Explorer 6.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe. System Explorer 6.1.0's main file takes around 3.23 MB (3390688 bytes) and its name is SystemExplorer.exe.
The executables below are part of System Explorer 6.1.0. They take an average of 5.68 MB (5952227
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.22 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (801.72 KB)
The current web page applies to System Explorer 6.1.0 version 6.1.0
System Explorer 6.1.0 is a program by Mister Group. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase System Explorer 6.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall System Explorer 6.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate System Explorer 6.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 6.1.0". If it exists on your system the System Explorer 6.1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select System Explorer 6.1.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about System Explorer 6.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 6.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove System Explorer 6.1.0.
8. After removing System Explorer 6.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 6.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 6.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove System Explorer 6.1.0 by Mister Group from your computer, we are not saying that System Explorer 6.1.0 by Mister Group is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Explorer 6.1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 16:51:14.330