System Explorer 6.0.1
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall System Explorer 6.0.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall System Explorer 6.0.1 from your systemMister Group
. Check out here
for more information on Mister Group. More information about System Explorer 6.0.1 can be seen at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing System Explorer 6.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SystemExplorer.exe is the System Explorer 6.0.1's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.23 MB (3391712 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of System Explorer 6.0.1. They occupy about 5.70 MB (5973151
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.85 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (801.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.1
of System Explorer 6.0.1.
System Explorer 6.0.1 is a program marketed by the software company Mister Group. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall System Explorer 6.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete System Explorer 6.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find System Explorer 6.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 6.0.1". The System Explorer 6.0.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select System Explorer 6.0.1 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about System Explorer 6.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 6.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Explorer 6.0.1.
8. After removing System Explorer 6.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of System Explorer 6.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Explorer 6.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove System Explorer 6.0.1 by Mister Group from your PC, nor are we saying that System Explorer 6.0.1 by Mister Group is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove System Explorer 6.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:31:48.210