System Explorer 5.9.4
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4 from your PCMister Group
. You can read more on Mister Group or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about System Explorer 5.9.4 at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. System Explorer 5.9.4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SystemExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.23 MB (3385192 bytes) on disk.
System Explorer 5.9.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.69 MB (5966631
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.85 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (801.85 KB)
The current web page applies to System Explorer 5.9.4 version 5.9.4
System Explorer 5.9.4 is a program marketed by the software company Mister Group. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove System Explorer 5.9.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate System Explorer 5.9.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 5.9.4". If it is installed on your PC the System Explorer 5.9.4 app will be found automatically. After you click System Explorer 5.9.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding System Explorer 5.9.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 5.9.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 5.9.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 5.9.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing System Explorer 5.9.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4 by Mister Group from your computer, nor are we saying that System Explorer 5.9.4 by Mister Group is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Explorer 5.9.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:30:34.030