System Explorer 5.8.0
System Explorer 5.8.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall System Explorer 5.8.0 from your PCMister Group
. Further information on Mister Group can be found here
. Further information about System Explorer 5.8.0 can be found at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. System Explorer 5.8.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for System Explorer 5.8.0 is C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe. SystemExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.65 MB (3830632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in System Explorer 5.8.0. They occupy 6.12 MB (6412807
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (3.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.96 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (802.46 KB)
This data is about System Explorer 5.8.0 version 5.8.0
System Explorer 5.8.0 is an application offered by Mister Group. Some people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove System Explorer 5.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete System Explorer 5.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate System Explorer 5.8.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Explorer 5.8.0". The System Explorer 5.8.0 app will be found automatically. When you select System Explorer 5.8.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding System Explorer 5.8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 5.8.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Explorer 5.8.0.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 5.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of System Explorer 5.8.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 5.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall System Explorer 5.8.0 by Mister Group from your PC, nor are we saying that System Explorer 5.8.0 by Mister Group is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Explorer 5.8.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:35:08.577