System Explorer 4.1.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall System Explorer 4.1.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall System Explorer 4.1.0 from your systemMister Group
. Additional info about Mister Group can be found here
. Click on http://www.systemexplorer.net
to get more details about System Explorer 4.1.0 on Mister Group's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing System Explorer 4.1.0 is C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. System Explorer 4.1.0's main file takes around 2.72 MB (2849736 bytes) and its name is SystemExplorer.exe.
The following executables are installed beside System Explorer 4.1.0. They occupy about 5.16 MB (5412795
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.96 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (802.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.0
of System Explorer 4.1.0.
System Explorer 4.1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Mister Group. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall System Explorer 4.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase System Explorer 4.1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find System Explorer 4.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 4.1.0". The System Explorer 4.1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select System Explorer 4.1.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding System Explorer 4.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 4.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Explorer 4.1.0.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 4.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 4.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 4.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove System Explorer 4.1.0 by Mister Group from your PC, we are not saying that System Explorer 4.1.0 by Mister Group is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove System Explorer 4.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 17:55:44.523