System Explorer 3.9.7
This page is about System Explorer 3.9.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.7 from your systemMister Group
. Go over here
for more info on Mister Group. You can read more about related to System Explorer 3.9.7 at http://www.systemexplorer.net
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for System Explorer 3.9.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled SystemExplorer.exe and it has a size of 2.62 MB (2752472 bytes).
System Explorer 3.9.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.07 MB (5318057
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (553.96 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (802.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9.7
of System Explorer 3.9.7.
System Explorer 3.9.7 is an application marketed by Mister Group. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete System Explorer 3.9.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find System Explorer 3.9.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "System Explorer 3.9.7". If it is installed on your PC the System Explorer 3.9.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select System Explorer 3.9.7 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about System Explorer 3.9.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 3.9.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove System Explorer 3.9.7.
8. After removing System Explorer 3.9.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 3.9.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing System Explorer 3.9.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.7 by Mister Group from your computer, we are not saying that System Explorer 3.9.7 by Mister Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Explorer 3.9.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 08:31:10.420