System Explorer 3.8.6
This page is about System Explorer 3.8.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall System Explorer 3.8.6 from your PCMister Group
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mister Group. Click on http://www.systemexplorer.net
to get more details about System Explorer 3.8.6 on Mister Group's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall System Explorer 3.8.6. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.52 MB (2642064 bytes) on disk and is called SystemExplorer.exe.
The executables below are part of System Explorer 3.8.6. They take about 4.89 MB (5132343
bytes) on disk.
- SystemExplorer.exe (2.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SystemExplorerService.exe (523.64 KB)
- SystemExplorerService64.exe (758.64 KB)
This page is about System Explorer 3.8.6 version 3.8.6
System Explorer 3.8.6 is a program offered by the software company Mister Group. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove System Explorer 3.8.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove System Explorer 3.8.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find System Explorer 3.8.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "System Explorer 3.8.6". The System Explorer 3.8.6 application will be found automatically. When you click System Explorer 3.8.6 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding System Explorer 3.8.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Explorer 3.8.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systemexplorer.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall System Explorer 3.8.6.
8. After removing System Explorer 3.8.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Explorer 3.8.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Explorer 3.8.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove System Explorer 3.8.6 by Mister Group from your computer, we are not saying that System Explorer 3.8.6 by Mister Group is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Explorer 3.8.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 23:27:53.390