System Explorer 1.5
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall System Explorer 1.5 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall System Explorer 1.5 from your PCMister Group
. Further information on Mister Group can be found here
. You can see more info related to System Explorer 1.5 at http://systemexplorer.mistergroup.org
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\System Explorer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall System Explorer 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called SystemExplorer.exe and it has a size of 1.75 MB (1833472 bytes).
System Explorer 1.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.41 MB (2525017
bytes) on disk:
- SystemExplorer.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of System Explorer 1.5.
System Explorer 1.5 is a program marketed by the software company Mister Group. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase System Explorer 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove System Explorer 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate System Explorer 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Explorer 1.5". If it exists on your system the System Explorer 1.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click System Explorer 1.5 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about System Explorer 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Explorer 1.5:
- The software company is: http://systemexplorer.mistergroup.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove System Explorer 1.5.
8. After uninstalling System Explorer 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of System Explorer 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing System Explorer 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove System Explorer 1.5 by Mister Group from your computer, we are not saying that System Explorer 1.5 by Mister Group is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Explorer 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:05:09.883