System Cleaner 7
System Cleaner 7 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall System Cleaner 7 from your systemPointstone Software, LLC
. Open here
for more information on Pointstone Software, LLC. Click on http://www.systemcleaner.com
to get more facts about System Cleaner 7 on Pointstone Software, LLC's website. System Cleaner 7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7 directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove System Cleaner 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Integrator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.64 MB (1722904 bytes) on disk.
System Cleaner 7 contains of the executables below. They take 8.48 MB (8886712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActiveBoost.exe (114.02 KB)
- BootDefrag.exe (173.52 KB)
- BrokenShortcutsFinder.exe (192.54 KB)
- ContextMenuManager.exe (189.03 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (346.02 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (462.02 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (230.52 KB)
- DiskDoctorServer.exe (138.50 KB)
- DiskWiper.exe (189.52 KB)
- DuplicateFilesFinder.exe (308.04 KB)
- FastRegistrySearch.exe (235.03 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (186.52 KB)
- Helper.exe (124.03 KB)
- ImmunizationUSB.exe (82.52 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.64 MB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (190.53 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (261.02 KB)
- LoggerService.exe (29.52 KB)
- MemoryDefrag.exe (176.52 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (384.02 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (234.52 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (197.02 KB)
- RescueManager.exe (530.52 KB)
- SecurityOptimizer.exe (245.53 KB)
- Shredder.exe (245.05 KB)
- SSDTweaker.exe (100.52 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (310.52 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (292.52 KB)
- SystemSnapshot.exe (279.02 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.73 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (448.02 KB)
- Version.exe (15.51 KB)
The current page applies to System Cleaner 7 version 220.127.116.110
alone. Click on the links below for other System Cleaner 7 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling System Cleaner 7 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove System Cleaner 7:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitSpirit\Torrent\Readable\Pointstone System Cleaner v18.104.22.1680 [Patch].rar.torrent
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BitSpirit\Torrent\Readable\System Cleaner Pro 6.71 PL ACTIVATED.7z.torrent
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Integrator.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\System Cleaner 22.214.171.1240 pl-full.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Pointstone\System Cleaner
System Cleaner 7 is an application released by the software company Pointstone Software, LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove System Cleaner 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete System Cleaner 7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate System Cleaner 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Cleaner 7". The System Cleaner 7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select System Cleaner 7 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding System Cleaner 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Cleaner 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.systemcleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove System Cleaner 7.
8. After uninstalling System Cleaner 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of System Cleaner 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Cleaner 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove System Cleaner 7 by Pointstone Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that System Cleaner 7 by Pointstone Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Cleaner 7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 16:37:06.530