System Cleaner 7
System Cleaner 7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall System Cleaner 7 from your PCPointstone Software, LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Pointstone Software, LLC. Further information about System Cleaner 7 can be seen at http://www.systemcleaner.com
. Usually the System Cleaner 7 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall System Cleaner 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Integrator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.36 MB (1422000 bytes) on disk.
System Cleaner 7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.15 MB (7498592
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ActiveBoost.exe (80.16 KB)
- BootDefrag.exe (132.16 KB)
- BrokenShortcutsFinder.exe (151.69 KB)
- ContextMenuManager.exe (152.68 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (302.16 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (379.16 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (406.66 KB)
- DiskDoctorServer.exe (90.50 KB)
- DiskWiper.exe (149.16 KB)
- DuplicateFilesFinder.exe (262.69 KB)
- FastRegistrySearch.exe (194.68 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (147.66 KB)
- ImmunizationUSB.exe (79.67 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.36 MB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (151.68 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (185.16 KB)
- MemoryDefrag.exe (134.66 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (336.67 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (192.67 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (163.66 KB)
- RescueManager.exe (469.67 KB)
- SecurityOptimizer.exe (204.68 KB)
- Shredder.exe (243.70 KB)
- SSDTweaker.exe (98.66 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (265.67 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (245.17 KB)
- SystemSnapshot.exe (233.17 KB)
- uninstall.exe (84.20 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (395.67 KB)
The current web page applies to System Cleaner 7 version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other System Cleaner 7 versions:
...click to view all...
System Cleaner 7 is an application offered by the software company Pointstone Software, LLC. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase System Cleaner 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall System Cleaner 7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find System Cleaner 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "System Cleaner 7". The System Cleaner 7 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select System Cleaner 7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding System Cleaner 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Cleaner 7:
- The software company is: http://www.systemcleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Cleaner 7.
8. After removing System Cleaner 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of System Cleaner 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Cleaner 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove System Cleaner 7 by Pointstone Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that System Cleaner 7 by Pointstone Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove System Cleaner 7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 16:29:29.267