System Cleaner 7
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall System Cleaner 7 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall System Cleaner 7 from your PCPointstone Software, LLC
. Further information on Pointstone Software, LLC can be found here
. Further information about System Cleaner 7 can be found at http://www.systemcleaner.com
. Usually the System Cleaner 7 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove System Cleaner 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. System Cleaner 7's main file takes about 1.54 MB (1611368 bytes) and its name is Integrator.exe.
System Cleaner 7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.48 MB (8893440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActiveBoost.exe (111.59 KB)
- BootDefrag.exe (168.09 KB)
- BrokenShortcutsFinder.exe (187.62 KB)
- ContextMenuManager.exe (189.11 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (343.09 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (431.09 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (469.09 KB)
- DiskDoctorServer.exe (138.50 KB)
- DiskWiper.exe (184.59 KB)
- DuplicateFilesFinder.exe (303.12 KB)
- FastRegistrySearch.exe (233.11 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (182.10 KB)
- Helper.exe (120.12 KB)
- ImmunizationUSB.exe (81.60 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.54 MB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (184.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (251.59 KB)
- LoggerService.exe (29.10 KB)
- MemoryDefrag.exe (170.60 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (379.60 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (229.60 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (196.60 KB)
- RescueManager.exe (530.60 KB)
- SecurityOptimizer.exe (241.61 KB)
- Shredder.exe (244.63 KB)
- SSDTweaker.exe (99.10 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (305.60 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (287.61 KB)
- SystemSnapshot.exe (273.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (84.90 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (444.61 KB)
- Version.exe (15.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1990
of System Cleaner 7. You can find below a few links to other System Cleaner 7 versions:
...click to view all...
System Cleaner 7 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Pointstone\System Cleaner
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Integrator.exe
System Cleaner 7 is an application by Pointstone Software, LLC. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove System Cleaner 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove System Cleaner 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate System Cleaner 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Cleaner 7". The System Cleaner 7 program will be found automatically. After you select System Cleaner 7 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about System Cleaner 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Cleaner 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.systemcleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Cleaner 7.
8. After uninstalling System Cleaner 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of System Cleaner 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Cleaner 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove System Cleaner 7 by Pointstone Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that System Cleaner 7 by Pointstone Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Cleaner 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 13:21:54.970