System Cleaner 7
System Cleaner 7 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall System Cleaner 7 from your systemPointstone Software, LLC
. Additional info about Pointstone Software, LLC can be found here
. Further information about System Cleaner 7 can be found at http://www.systemcleaner.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for System Cleaner 7 is C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.54 MB (1611368 bytes) on disk and is named Integrator.exe.
System Cleaner 7 is comprised of the following executables which take 8.48 MB (8891304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ActiveBoost.exe (111.59 KB)
- BootDefrag.exe (168.59 KB)
- BrokenShortcutsFinder.exe (187.62 KB)
- ContextMenuManager.exe (189.11 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (343.09 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (431.09 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (469.09 KB)
- DiskDoctorServer.exe (138.50 KB)
- DiskWiper.exe (184.59 KB)
- DuplicateFilesFinder.exe (303.12 KB)
- FastRegistrySearch.exe (233.11 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (182.10 KB)
- Helper.exe (120.12 KB)
- ImmunizationUSB.exe (81.60 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.54 MB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (184.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (251.09 KB)
- LoggerService.exe (29.10 KB)
- MemoryDefrag.exe (170.60 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (379.60 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (229.10 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (196.60 KB)
- RescueManager.exe (530.60 KB)
- SecurityOptimizer.exe (241.61 KB)
- Shredder.exe (244.63 KB)
- SSDTweaker.exe (99.10 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (305.60 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (287.61 KB)
- SystemSnapshot.exe (273.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.31 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (444.61 KB)
- Version.exe (15.09 KB)
This page is about System Cleaner 7 version 188.8.131.520
alone. For other System Cleaner 7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
System Cleaner 7 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Pointstone\System Cleaner
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\ActiveBoost.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Integrator.exe
System Cleaner 7 is an application by the software company Pointstone Software, LLC. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall System Cleaner 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove System Cleaner 7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate System Cleaner 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Cleaner 7". If it is installed on your PC the System Cleaner 7 application will be found automatically. When you click System Cleaner 7 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about System Cleaner 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Cleaner 7:
- The software company is: http://www.systemcleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove System Cleaner 7.
8. After removing System Cleaner 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Cleaner 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Cleaner 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove System Cleaner 7 by Pointstone Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that System Cleaner 7 by Pointstone Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove System Cleaner 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:45:35.613