System Cleaner 5
This page contains complete information on how to remove System Cleaner 5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall System Cleaner 5 from your computerPointstone Software, LLC
. Further information on Pointstone Software, LLC can be seen here
. More info about the software System Cleaner 5 can be found at http://www.systemcleaner.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 5 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for System Cleaner 5 is C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 5\Uninstall.exe. SystemCleaner.exe is the System Cleaner 5's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.77 MB (2903256 bytes) on disk.
System Cleaner 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.86 MB (3001512
bytes) on disk.
- SystemCleaner.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (95.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5
of System Cleaner 5.
Several files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove System Cleaner 5 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove System Cleaner 5:
- C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 6
- C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 7
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Cleaner 6
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Cleaner 7
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 6\ActiveBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 6\BootDefrag.exe
- C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 6\borlndmm.dll
- C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 6\BrokenShortcutsFinder.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Pointstone\System Cleaner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Cleaner 6\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\System Cleaner 6\UninstallString
System Cleaner 5 is an application released by the software company Pointstone Software, LLC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall System Cleaner 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove System Cleaner 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find System Cleaner 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Cleaner 5". If it is installed on your PC the System Cleaner 5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click System Cleaner 5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding System Cleaner 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Cleaner 5:
- The software company is: http://www.systemcleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pointstone\System Cleaner 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Cleaner 5.
8. After uninstalling System Cleaner 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of System Cleaner 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing System Cleaner 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall System Cleaner 5 by Pointstone Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that System Cleaner 5 by Pointstone Software, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall System Cleaner 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 17:10:06.987