System Checkup 3.5
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 from your PCiolo technologies, LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on iolo technologies, LLC. More info about the application System Checkup 3.5 can be seen at http://www.iolo.com
. System Checkup 3.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\iolo\System Checkup directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall System Checkup 3.5. SystemCheckup.exe is the System Checkup 3.5's main executable file and it takes about 6.15 MB (6449808 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside System Checkup 3.5. They occupy about 13.62 MB (14283888
bytes) on disk.
- SystemCheckup.exe (6.15 MB)
- uninstscu.exe (7.47 MB)
This data is about System Checkup 3.5 version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other System Checkup 3.5 versions:
...click to view all...
System Checkup 3.5 is an application by iolo technologies, LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove System Checkup 3.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find System Checkup 3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Checkup 3.5". The System Checkup 3.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click System Checkup 3.5 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about System Checkup 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Checkup 3.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Checkup 3.5.
8. After uninstalling System Checkup 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of System Checkup 3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Checkup 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove System Checkup 3.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 21:00:32.740