System Checkup 3.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 from your computeriolo technologies, LLC
. More information on iolo technologies, LLC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.iolo.com
if you want to read more on System Checkup 3.5 on iolo technologies, LLC's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall System Checkup 3.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SystemCheckup.exe is the System Checkup 3.5's main executable file and it takes around 5.85 MB (6138224 bytes) on disk.
System Checkup 3.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.98 MB (13612328
bytes) on disk.
- SystemCheckup.exe (5.85 MB)
- uninstscu.exe (7.13 MB)
The current web page applies to System Checkup 3.5 version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other System Checkup 3.5 releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall System Checkup 3.5 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove System Checkup 3.5:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe
System Checkup 3.5 is an application marketed by the software company iolo technologies, LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove System Checkup 3.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find System Checkup 3.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Checkup 3.5". If it is installed on your PC the System Checkup 3.5 app will be found automatically. When you click System Checkup 3.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding System Checkup 3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Checkup 3.5:
- The software company is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall System Checkup 3.5.
8. After uninstalling System Checkup 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong System Checkup 3.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing System Checkup 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove System Checkup 3.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:49:29.340