System Checkup 3.3
System Checkup 3.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall System Checkup 3.3 from your PCiolo technologies, LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on iolo technologies, LLC. Please open http://www.iolo.com
if you want to read more on System Checkup 3.3 on iolo technologies, LLC's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove System Checkup 3.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. SystemCheckup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.08 MB (5324392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside System Checkup 3.3. They occupy about 10.99 MB (11523760
bytes) on disk.
- SystemCheckup.exe (5.08 MB)
- uninstscu.exe (5.91 MB)
This page is about System Checkup 3.3 version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other System Checkup 3.3 versions:
...click to view all...
System Checkup 3.3 is a program offered by the software company iolo technologies, LLC. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall System Checkup 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove System Checkup 3.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate System Checkup 3.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "System Checkup 3.3". The System Checkup 3.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click System Checkup 3.3 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding System Checkup 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Checkup 3.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove System Checkup 3.3.
8. After uninstalling System Checkup 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of System Checkup 3.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing System Checkup 3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall System Checkup 3.3 by iolo technologies, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that System Checkup 3.3 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall System Checkup 3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:30:02.630