This page contains detailed information on how to remove System~Care for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall System~Care from your computerglobalpcworks.net
. You can find out more on globalpcworks.net or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.globalpcworks.net/
to get more data about System~Care on globalpcworks.net's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\System~Care directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove System~Care by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\System~Care\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. scgp.exe is the System~Care's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.12 MB (2225840 bytes) on disk.
System~Care is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.28 MB (3438944
bytes) on disk:
- scgp.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This page is about System~Care version 126.96.36.19929
System~Care is an application released by globalpcworks.net. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall System~Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall System~Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate System~Care or simply click the Search feature and type in "System~Care". The System~Care program will be found very quickly. After you click System~Care in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding System~Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System~Care:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.globalpcworks.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\System~Care\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System~Care.
8. After removing System~Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong System~Care that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing System~Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove System~Care by globalpcworks.net from your computer, we are not saying that System~Care by globalpcworks.net is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove System~Care in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 12:21:30.360