SysResources Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SysResources Manager from your systemOptWin Software
. Further information on OptWin Software can be seen here
. Please open http://www.optwinsoftware.com
if you want to read more on SysResources Manager on OptWin Software's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SysResources Manager directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SysResources Manager is C:\windows\SysResources Manager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named SysResManager.exe and occupies 2.00 MB (2101248 bytes).
SysResources Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.70 MB (2834432
bytes) on disk:
- LOCK_PC.exe (412.00 KB)
- SkinMaker.exe (304.00 KB)
- SysResManager.exe (2.00 MB)
The current web page applies to SysResources Manager version 12.3
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SysResources Manager:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove SysResources Manager.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SysResources Manager from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SysResources Manager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SysResources Manager\anoixto.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SysResources Manager\bp.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SysResources Manager\bp2.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SysResources Manager\Help\cmxp.html
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SysResources Manager12.3
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SysResources Manager12.3\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SysResources Manager12.3\UninstallString
SysResources Manager is a program offered by the software company OptWin Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove SysResources Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SysResources Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SysResources Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "SysResources Manager". If it is installed on your PC the SysResources Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SysResources Manager in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SysResources Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SysResources Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.optwinsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\windows\SysResources Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SysResources Manager.
8. After uninstalling SysResources Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SysResources Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SysResources Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SysResources Manager by OptWin Software from your PC, we are not saying that SysResources Manager by OptWin Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SysResources Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:29:43.897