This info is about SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer from your computerSysInfoTools
. Go over here
where you can read more on SysInfoTools. Please open http://www.sysinfotools.com/
if you want to read more on SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer on SysInfoTools's web page. SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer folder, regulated by the user's option. SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 8.64 MB (9061264 bytes) on disk and is called SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer.exe.
The following executables are installed together with SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer. They occupy about 9.43 MB (9886488
bytes) on disk.
- SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer.exe (8.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (805.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer is an application by the software company SysInfoTools. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer application will be found automatically. When you select SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer:
- The software company is: http://www.sysinfotools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer.
8. After removing SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer by SysInfoTools from your PC, we are not saying that SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer by SysInfoTools is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SysInfoTools-OST-File-Viewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 04:39:08.357