SysAid Agent is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SysAid Agent from your PCSysAid Ltd
. More information about SysAid Ltd can be read here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SysAid folder (same installation drive as Windows). SysAid Agent's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SysAid\UnInstallAgentUtilities.exe. SysAid Agent's main file takes about 10.50 KB (10752 bytes) and is named SysAidDesktopImageCaptureUtility.exe.
The following executables are contained in SysAid Agent. They occupy 2.86 MB (3002432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cad.exe (109.56 KB)
- MSLogonACL.exe (82.50 KB)
- SysAidDesktopImageCaptureUtility.exe (10.50 KB)
- SysAidRCC.exe (1.60 MB)
- SysAidSessionUtilities.exe (659.50 KB)
- SysAidSM.exe (16.50 KB)
- SysAidWorker.exe (127.00 KB)
- UnInstallAgentUtilities.exe (284.50 KB)
The current web page applies to SysAid Agent version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more SysAid Agent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall SysAid Agent you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SysAid Agent:The files below remain on your disk when you remove SysAid Agent:
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\AgentObjectsManager.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\authadmin.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\authSSP.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\cad.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\Configuration\AgentConfigurationFile.xml
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\Configuration\AgentHashPersistent.xml
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\Configuration\DisplaySetting.xml
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\Configuration\FeaturePackState.xml
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\ldapauth.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\ldapauth9x.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\ldapauthnt4.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\log4cplus.properties
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\logging.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\logmessages.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\logs\SysAidAgentLog.txt
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\MSLogonACL.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\MSRC4Plugin.dsm
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\MSRC4Plugin_NoReg.dsm
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\omnithread2_rt.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SAInfrastructure.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SALog4cplus.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\sas.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\schook.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SecureVNCPlugin.dsm
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SecureVNCPluginARC4.dsm
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\sysaid.ico
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysaidCPRegister.reg
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysaidCPUnregister.reg
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidDesktopImageCaptureUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidRCC.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidSessionUtilities.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidSM.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidUnlckRstPasswd_08501.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidUnmangedUtilities.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\SysAidWorker.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\ultravnc.ini
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\UnInstallAgentUtilities.exe
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\UnZip32.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\VNCHooks.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\workgrpdomnt4.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\Zip32.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\ZipCs.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\zlib.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\zlib.net.dll
- C:\Program Files\SysAid\zlibd.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
SysAid Agent is an application marketed by SysAid Ltd. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase SysAid Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SysAid Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SysAid Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SysAid Agent". The SysAid Agent program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SysAid Agent in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SysAid Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SysAid Agent.
8. After uninstalling SysAid Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SysAid Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SysAid Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SysAid Agent by SysAid Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that SysAid Agent by SysAid Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SysAid Agent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 11:10:00.440