Syntronik version 1.1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Syntronik version 1.1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Syntronik version 1.1.0 from your computerIK Multimedia
. Check out here
for more details on IK Multimedia. More information about Syntronik version 1.1.0 can be seen at http://www.ikmultimedia.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\Syntronik directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\Syntronik\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Syntronik version 1.1.0. Syntronik version 1.1.0's main file takes about 25.48 MB (26721280 bytes) and is called Syntronik.exe.
Syntronik version 1.1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 26.17 MB (27446437
bytes) on disk:
- Syntronik.exe (25.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This web page is about Syntronik version 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
Syntronik version 1.1.0 is a program marketed by IK Multimedia. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Syntronik version 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Syntronik version 1.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Syntronik version 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Syntronik version 1.1.0". The Syntronik version 1.1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Syntronik version 1.1.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Syntronik version 1.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Syntronik version 1.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.ikmultimedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\Syntronik\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Syntronik version 1.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Syntronik version 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Syntronik version 1.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Syntronik version 1.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Syntronik version 1.1.0 by IK Multimedia from your PC, we are not saying that Syntronik version 1.1.0 by IK Multimedia is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Syntronik version 1.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 15:42:10.537