Synthesia is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synthesia from your systemSynthesia LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Synthesia LLC. More details about Synthesia can be seen at www.synthesiagame.com
. Synthesia is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Synthesia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Synthesia.exe and its approximative size is 9.89 MB (10373792 bytes).
Synthesia contains of the executables below. They take 10.04 MB (10529711
bytes) on disk.
- Synthesia.exe (9.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (152.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.4
of Synthesia. For other Synthesia versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Synthesia from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Synthesia:
- C:\Program Files\Synthesia
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Synthesia\msvcp140.dll
- C:\Program Files\Synthesia\readme.html
- C:\Program Files\Synthesia\Synthesia.exe
- C:\Program Files\Synthesia\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Synthesia\vccorlib140.dll
- C:\Program Files\Synthesia\vcruntime140.dll
- C:\Program Files\Synthesia\win10-midi.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.kar\shell\Play in Synthesia
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.kar\shell\View in Synthesia
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.mid\shell\Play in Synthesia
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.mid\shell\View in Synthesia
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.midi\shell\Play in Synthesia
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\.midi\shell\View in Synthesia
Synthesia is a program offered by the software company Synthesia LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Synthesia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Synthesia from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synthesia or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synthesia". The Synthesia app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synthesia in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Synthesia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synthesia:
- The software company is: www.synthesiagame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Synthesia\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synthesia.
8. After removing Synthesia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Synthesia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synthesia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Synthesia by Synthesia LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Synthesia by Synthesia LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synthesia supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 21:09:39.603