Synology Assistant (remove only)
Synology Assistant (remove only) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Synology\Assistant folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. DSAssistant.exe is the Synology Assistant (remove only)'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.67 MB (4897184 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Synology Assistant (remove only) from your PC
Synology Assistant (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.50 MB (5763940
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DSAssistant.exe (4.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.24 KB)
- usbclient.exe (356.30 KB)
- UsbClientService.exe (242.91 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Synology Assistant
Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Synology Assistant (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Synology Assistant (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synology Assistant (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synology Assistant (remove only)". The Synology Assistant (remove only) program will be found very quickly. When you select Synology Assistant (remove only) in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Synology Assistant (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synology Assistant (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Synology Assistant (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synology Assistant (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synology Assistant (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130