This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Syndicate for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Syndicate from your PCEA Games
. Check out here
for more info on EA Games. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Syndicate on EA Games's page. Syndicate is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Syndicate directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Syndicate is C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Syndicate\Uninst\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Syndicate.exe is the Syndicate's main executable file and it occupies around 33.95 MB (35602944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Syndicate. They occupy about 119.79 MB (125612146
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Syndicate.exe (54.85 MB)
- Syndicate.exe (33.95 MB)
- Syndicate_Crack.exe (16.90 MB)
- activation.exe (916.62 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (114.63 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (199.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.07 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (524.84 KB)
- Touchup.exe (514.34 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.73 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The current web page applies to Syndicate version 126.96.36.199
Syndicate is a program by the software company EA Games. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Syndicate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Syndicate from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Syndicate or simply click the Search feature and type in "Syndicate". If it exists on your system the Syndicate app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Syndicate in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Syndicate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Syndicate:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Syndicate\Uninst\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Syndicate.
8. After removing Syndicate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Syndicate which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Syndicate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Syndicate by EA Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Syndicate by EA Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Syndicate in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 07:06:27.100