You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Syncovery 7.80c for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Syncovery 7.80c from your systemSuper Flexible Software
. More data about Super Flexible Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.syncovery.com
to get more facts about Syncovery 7.80c on Super Flexible Software's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Syncovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Syncovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Syncovery 7.80c. Syncovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 33.25 MB (34860840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Syncovery 7.80c. They take 108.99 MB (114282639
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExtremeVSS64Helper.exe (103.70 KB)
- Syncovery.exe (33.25 MB)
- SyncoveryCL.exe (22.23 MB)
- SyncoveryRemoteService.exe (10.62 MB)
- SyncoveryRemoteServiceCPL.exe (6.38 MB)
- SyncoveryService.exe (29.36 MB)
- SyncoveryVSS.exe (5.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Syncovery 7.80c version 7.80
Syncovery 7.80c is a program by Super Flexible Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Syncovery 7.80c is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Syncovery 7.80c using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Syncovery 7.80c or simply click the Search field and type in "Syncovery 7.80c". If it exists on your system the Syncovery 7.80c app will be found automatically. When you click Syncovery 7.80c in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Syncovery 7.80c, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syncovery 7.80c:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.syncovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Syncovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Syncovery 7.80c.
8. After removing Syncovery 7.80c, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Syncovery 7.80c which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Syncovery 7.80c with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Syncovery 7.80c by Super Flexible Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Syncovery 7.80c by Super Flexible Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Syncovery 7.80c supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 02:40:46.600