This page is about Syncovery 7.66 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Syncovery 7.66 from your computerSuper Flexible Software
. You can find out more on Super Flexible Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Syncovery 7.66 can be seen at http://www.syncovery.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Syncovery folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Syncovery 7.66 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Syncovery\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Syncovery.exe is the Syncovery 7.66's primary executable file and it takes around 33.24 MB (34858280 bytes) on disk.
Syncovery 7.66 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 109.03 MB (114322251
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ExtremeVSS64Helper.exe (103.70 KB)
- Syncovery.exe (33.24 MB)
- SyncoveryCL.exe (22.08 MB)
- SyncoveryRemoteService.exe (10.94 MB)
- SyncoveryRemoteServiceCPL.exe (6.38 MB)
- SyncoveryService.exe (29.23 MB)
- SyncoveryVSS.exe (5.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Syncovery 7.66 version 7.66
Syncovery 7.66 is an application marketed by Super Flexible Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Syncovery 7.66 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Syncovery 7.66 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Syncovery 7.66 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Syncovery 7.66". If it exists on your system the Syncovery 7.66 app will be found very quickly. After you select Syncovery 7.66 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Syncovery 7.66, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syncovery 7.66:
- The software company is: http://www.syncovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Syncovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Syncovery 7.66.
8. After removing Syncovery 7.66, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Syncovery 7.66 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Syncovery 7.66 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Syncovery 7.66 by Super Flexible Software from your PC, we are not saying that Syncovery 7.66 by Super Flexible Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Syncovery 7.66 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 15:17:17.993