Syncios version 4.1.5
This page is about Syncios version 4.1.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Syncios version 4.1.5 from your systemAnvsoft, Inc.
. More info about Anvsoft, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to Syncios version 4.1.5 at http://www.syncios.com/
. Syncios version 4.1.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Syncios directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Syncios version 4.1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Syncios\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Syncios.exe is the Syncios version 4.1.5's main executable file and it takes close to 3.12 MB (3274240 bytes) on disk.
Syncios version 4.1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 44.06 MB (46196840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- action.exe (131.50 KB)
- Syncios.exe (3.12 MB)
- SynciosDeviceService.exe (730.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- curl.exe (2.04 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.21 MB)
- mplayer.exe (16.68 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (4.79 MB)
This web page is about Syncios version 4.1.5 version 4.1.5
If you're planning to uninstall Syncios version 4.1.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Syncios version 4.1.5:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\7z.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\action.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\avcdownloader.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\cximage.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\DuiLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\gnu\curl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\gnu\ffmpeg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\gnu\libaacs.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\gnu\libbd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\gnu\libbdplus.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\gnu\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\gnu\libfaac.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\gnu\mplayer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\gnu\mplayer\subfont.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\gnu\vfw2menc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\gnu\youtube-dl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\hashAB.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\istask.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\libcurl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\libidn-11.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\logo.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\MediaInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\pthreadVC2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\Syncios.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\SynciosDeviceService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\synciosdrm.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\WinSparkle.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\zlib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\zlib1.dll
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Syncios Data Transfer\syncDroid.log
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\Syncios.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\My Item\setup_syncios.exe
Syncios version 4.1.5 is a program marketed by Anvsoft, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Syncios version 4.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Syncios version 4.1.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Syncios version 4.1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Syncios version 4.1.5". The Syncios version 4.1.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Syncios version 4.1.5 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Syncios version 4.1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Syncios version 4.1.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.syncios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Syncios\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Syncios version 4.1.5.
8. After uninstalling Syncios version 4.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Syncios version 4.1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Syncios version 4.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Syncios version 4.1.5 by Anvsoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Syncios version 4.1.5 by Anvsoft, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Syncios version 4.1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:35:52.410