Syncios version 2.1.3
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Syncios version 2.1.3 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Syncios version 2.1.3 from your systemAnvsoft, Inc.
. You can find out more on Anvsoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.syncios.com/
to get more information about Syncios version 2.1.3 on Anvsoft, Inc.'s website. Usually the Syncios version 2.1.3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Syncios version 2.1.3. The application's main executable file is labeled Syncios.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1520640 bytes).
Syncios version 2.1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 37.30 MB (39109944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- Syncios.exe (1.45 MB)
- SynciosDeviceService.exe (564.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- curl.exe (2.04 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.21 MB)
- mplayer.exe (16.68 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.3
of Syncios version 2.1.3.
Syncios version 2.1.3 is a program marketed by the software company Anvsoft, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Syncios version 2.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Syncios version 2.1.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Syncios version 2.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Syncios version 2.1.3". If it exists on your system the Syncios version 2.1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Syncios version 2.1.3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Syncios version 2.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syncios version 2.1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.syncios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncios\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Syncios version 2.1.3.
8. After removing Syncios version 2.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Syncios version 2.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Syncios version 2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Syncios version 2.1.3 by Anvsoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Syncios version 2.1.3 by Anvsoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Syncios version 2.1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 04:05:59.977