You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Syncables LivePlay for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Syncables LivePlay from your PCSyncables
. Go over here
for more information on Syncables. Click on http://www.syncables.com
to get more data about Syncables LivePlay on Syncables's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncables\LivePlayUninstaller folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncables\LivePlayUninstaller\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Syncables LivePlay. LaunchPad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 182.87 KB (187256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Syncables LivePlay. They occupy about 5.61 MB (5885994
bytes) on disk.
- LaunchPad.exe (182.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.89
of Syncables LivePlay.
Syncables LivePlay is a program released by the software company Syncables. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Syncables LivePlay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Syncables LivePlay from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Syncables LivePlay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Syncables LivePlay". The Syncables LivePlay app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Syncables LivePlay in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Syncables LivePlay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Syncables LivePlay:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.syncables.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncables\LivePlayUninstaller\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Syncables LivePlay.
8. After uninstalling Syncables LivePlay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Syncables LivePlay that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Syncables LivePlay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Syncables LivePlay by Syncables from your computer, nor are we saying that Syncables LivePlay by Syncables is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Syncables LivePlay in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 00:42:03.280