SyncBackFree is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SyncBackFree from your computer2BrightSparks
. You can find out more on 2BrightSparks or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about SyncBackFree at http://www.2BrightSparks.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove SyncBackFree by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 18.46 MB (19352872 bytes) on disk and is called SyncBackFree.exe.
SyncBackFree installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.79 MB (23893824
bytes) on disk.
- RemBlankPwd.exe (3.12 MB)
- SyncBackFree.exe (18.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The current web page applies to SyncBackFree version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SyncBackFree:
...click to view all...
SyncBackFree is a program released by 2BrightSparks. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove SyncBackFree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SyncBackFree from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SyncBackFree or simply click the Search field and type in "SyncBackFree". If it exists on your system the SyncBackFree program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SyncBackFree in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SyncBackFree, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SyncBackFree:
- The software company is: http://www.2BrightSparks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SyncBackFree.
8. After uninstalling SyncBackFree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SyncBackFree that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SyncBackFree with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SyncBackFree by 2BrightSparks from your computer, nor are we saying that SyncBackFree by 2BrightSparks is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SyncBackFree supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 05:27:19.447