This web page contains detailed information on how to remove SyncBackFree for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SyncBackFree from your PC2BrightSparks
. You can read more on 2BrightSparks or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to SyncBackFree at http://www.2BrightSparks.com
. SyncBackFree is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing SyncBackFree is C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 26.19 MB (27465784 bytes) on disk and is named SyncBackFree.exe.
The following executables are installed along with SyncBackFree. They take about 55.84 MB (58551520
bytes) on disk.
- RemBlankPwd.exe (2.93 MB)
- SBCMount.exe (25.49 MB)
- SyncBackFree.exe (26.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about SyncBackFree version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other SyncBackFree versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall SyncBackFree:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SyncBackFree's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\DeSpace.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\EASendMailObj.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\EmailConfig.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\en-US\sfFTPLib.dll.mui
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\freespace.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\IsDriveReady.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\IsHomeNetwork.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\libeayxx.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\MapNextAvailableDriveLetter.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\MoveExpiredFiles.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\RemBlankPwd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\RemoveSourceAfter.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\ReSpace.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\RotateBackup.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\SBCMount.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\sfFTPLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\StripVersionFiles_Folders.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\SyncBackFree.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\timestamp.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\XceedZip.dll
- C:\Users\whhei\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\SyncBackFree.history
SyncBackFree is an application offered by 2BrightSparks. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SyncBackFree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SyncBackFree from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SyncBackFree or simply click the Search feature and type in "SyncBackFree". The SyncBackFree app will be found automatically. When you select SyncBackFree in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SyncBackFree, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SyncBackFree:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.2BrightSparks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SyncBackFree.
8. After uninstalling SyncBackFree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SyncBackFree which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SyncBackFree using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SyncBackFree by 2BrightSparks from your computer, nor are we saying that SyncBackFree by 2BrightSparks is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SyncBackFree supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 11:58:56.107