This web page contains complete information on how to remove SyncBackFree for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SyncBackFree from your computer2BrightSparks
. More data about 2BrightSparks can be read here
. Click on http://www.2BrightSparks.com
to get more facts about SyncBackFree on 2BrightSparks's website. SyncBackFree is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for SyncBackFree is C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\unins000.exe. SyncBackFree.exe is the SyncBackFree's main executable file and it takes circa 14.68 MB (15395880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SyncBackFree. They take 18.55 MB (19451512
bytes) on disk.
- RemBlankPwd.exe (2.66 MB)
- SyncBackFree.exe (14.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This page is about SyncBackFree version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more SyncBackFree versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SyncBackFree is a program marketed by 2BrightSparks. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove SyncBackFree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SyncBackFree with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SyncBackFree or simply activate the Search field and type in "SyncBackFree". If it exists on your system the SyncBackFree application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SyncBackFree in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SyncBackFree, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SyncBackFree:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.2BrightSparks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SyncBackFree.
8. After uninstalling SyncBackFree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SyncBackFree that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SyncBackFree using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SyncBackFree by 2BrightSparks from your computer, we are not saying that SyncBackFree by 2BrightSparks is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SyncBackFree supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:52:01.063