Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more info about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled InstNT.exe and its approximative size is 121.29 KB (124200 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take 2.46 MB (2576112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.46 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (325.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below info on other releases of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\InstNT.exe
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynChiralRotate.mpg
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynChiralVHScroll.mpg
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynCntxt.rtf
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application offered by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:11:19.900