Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Further information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be found at www.synaptics.com
. Usually the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 233.23 KB (238832 bytes) on disk and is named InstNT.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They take 16.28 MB (17067120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (233.23 KB)
- SynFPApp.exe (6.90 MB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,023.23 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.38 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (187.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:06:49.650