Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics
. Further information on Synaptics can be seen here
. You can see more info about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They take 1.41 MB (1478834
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (80.00 KB)
- SynMood.exe (144.00 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (756.09 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (84.09 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (160.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (220.00 KB)
The current page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application offered by Synaptics. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found very quickly. When you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:28:42.927