Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics
. Go over here
for more info on Synaptics. You can see more info related to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. InstNT.exe is the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's main executable file and it takes close to 121.29 KB (124200 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.96 MB (2050640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (228.00 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (997.29 KB)
- SynTPStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (236.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (320.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 10.0.12.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\InstNT.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program offered by the software company Synaptics. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:32:14.850