Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. More data about the application Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is commonly set up in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 227.73 KB (233200 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 40.65 MB (42622544
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (4.80 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (4.80 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (20.44 MB)
- InstNT.exe (227.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.34 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.33 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (136.23 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The current page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found very quickly. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 11:26:44.690