Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics
. Take a look here
for more information on Synaptics. Please follow www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 121.29 KB (124200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 1.98 MB (2080632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (228.00 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.00 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (236.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (320.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\InstNT.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynMood.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynZMetr.exe
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application released by the software company Synaptics. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. After you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:52:13.697