Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. More data about Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. You can read more about related to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is typically set up in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall. DellTouchpad.exe is the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's main executable file and it takes close to 5.45 MB (5719144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take 43.82 MB (45948536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (5.45 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (5.45 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (21.95 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (310.10 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.78 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (241.60 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (206.10 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.80 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver releases:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC.Registry keys:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 10:37:48.473