Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more info on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more details about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder (same installation drive as Windows). Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's entire uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 229.23 KB (234736 bytes) on disk and is called InstNT.exe.
The executables below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 9.31 MB (9757056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (229.23 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,010.23 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.35 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (165.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. After you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 15:06:00.623