Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. More info about Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. You can get more details related to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.01 MB (1056872 bytes) on disk and is called dpinst.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.26 MB (11811136
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (314.60 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.83 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (4.05 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (246.10 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (214.10 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program offered by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:01:31.997