Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Please open www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder (same installation drive as Windows). rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. The program's main executable file is labeled InstNT.exe and occupies 121.29 KB (124200 bytes).
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.78 MB (2913304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynToshiba.exe (205.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.38 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynTPStart.exe (200.00 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (325.29 KB)
The current page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\InstNT.exe
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:45:50.110