Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Synaptics Incorporated. More details about the application Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. Usually the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's main file takes about 763.73 KB (782064 bytes) and is named SynapticsReflash.exe.
The executable files below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy an average of 6.43 MB (6737792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (195.73 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (763.73 KB)
- SynBtnAsst.exe (55.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (255.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.33 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (139.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (263.73 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.73 KB)
- InstNT.exe (116.00 KB)
- setup.exe (170.00 KB)
- SynMood.exe (228.00 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.09 MB)
- SynZMetr.exe (236.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (320.00 KB)
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC.Registry keys:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 18:05:32.013