Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. You can read more about on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. The program's main executable file is called InstNT.exe and its approximative size is 235.16 KB (240808 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy about 9.48 MB (9938408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (235.16 KB)
- SynFPApp.exe (94.66 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,023.66 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.39 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (188.66 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.66 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The current page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. When you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 11:03:09.520