Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
for more info on Synaptics Incorporated. Please follow www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. Usually the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program is found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. The program's main executable file is titled SynapticsReflash.exe and it has a size of 2.58 MB (2702064 bytes).
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.38 MB (12984944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (400.73 KB)
- OSD.exe (104.00 KB)
- SynAcer.exe (455.73 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (2.58 MB)
- SynGlwPad.exe (107.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.31 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (2.66 MB)
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program offered by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:52:04.520